Let’s have a spa day any day!
Although, I wish I could make to the spa once a week or even once a month, most times it’s just not possible. These easy DIY Floral Bath Salts can turn your bathroom into a spa on any given night. They are easy to put together and make great gifts for your busy girlfriends and smell heavenly to help you relax the busy day away.
Bath Salt Ingredients:
- 1 cup sea salt or epsom salt
- 1/2 cup a sweet almond oil
- 6 drops to 1/4 teaspoon of floral oil (I used grapefruit and eucalyptus oil)
- 1/4 cup lavender buds
- fresh flower petals (optional)
Packaging Products need:
- Glass container. I purchased these containers at Hobby Lobby along with all the other items needed for packaging.
- Ribbon or twine of your choice.
- Decal, stamp or sticker of your choice.
Start by mixing all ingredients (salt, oil, lavender buds, flower petals) in a metal or plastic bowl. Mix together thoroughly, letting the oil blend with the salts and lavender buds. Once finished, begin spooning bath salts into individual containers, seal, and wrap with pretty bow or decal. I chose twine to match my Home Spa theme. Makes a great addition to any spa basket, great stocking stuffer, Mother’s Day gift or gift for your girlfriend preparing for special events. Enjoy!