Happy New Year, everyone! I’m back in the country and have recovered from my holiday travel, mostly. I don’t know about you but I always come back from vacation so tired and wishing I had time to rest, but for me, usually I am back to work the very next day. This vacation was no different and I jumped right back into work, made it through my post vacation work week, and cannot wait to share with you all the adventures I had in Italy! So stay tuned, I will definitely have some posts up soon.
With each New Year, I have always enjoyed writing down what I want to accomplish and work on for the next year. I find so much satisfaction in being able to look back at year’s end and see what I was able to accomplish over the year. It also helps me not loose vision of what my intentions for the year were a few months from now.
+Blogging-My biggest goal comes with my blogging. I’ve learned so many things over the past year, and over the last few months I’ve found my groove and can really see a future for my blog. I’m excited about the ideas I have and know writing my goals down is the first step in making them happen.
- Sharing more about myself, making sure my blog is more personal and really shows you all who I am.
- Consistent posting. Aiming for 2 posts each week.
- She’s Such a Jam Monthly Roundup.
- Increase WordPress followers.
- Monthly newsletter and email list.
- Increase social media following.
- Upgrading my blogging equipment(camera, computer, editing programs.)
+ Health & Fitness-2018 was not my year for focusing on my health and fitness. I did practice lots of self-care, taking time for myself to do the things I enjoy to recharge and have successful days, weeks, and months. I will definitely continue my self-care but I need to pay more attention into my health and fitness. I use to practice a good balance of 80/20 with my eating, but last year I indulged, and baked a lot! I also, didn’t put much effort in preparing my meals the night before for work, which saves me tons of time, but also, ensures I eat mostly well throughout the day. So more of all of these things this year!
- Get back to activities I love (Dancefit/yoga) at least 3x/week.
- Start 20 minute Beachbody program.
- Workout before work at least 2x/week.
- Weekly meal prep.
+Lifestyle & Travel-I always put lots of work into my daily life, working on projects, planning trips, scheduling time with family and friends. This is the fun stuff for me and usually happens without much thought, but I still always like to write down my hopeful plans and ideas to see what comes to happen each year.
- More time with family, especially my mom.
- Visit 1 new country.
- Visit/Sleep in one new state (USA.)
- Explore a new place in my own state (New Mexico.)
- Girls trip!
- One great concert.
- Finish upstairs loft.
- Outdoor patio completed.
- House paint update.
- Less spending more saving.
I hope this list inspires you to write down some of the things you hope to accomplish this new year, for yourself. Here’s to planning and achieving new things this year! 2019, the year we make it all happen!!