Happy Valentine’s Day, Everyone! Today, I am sharing an easy, quick, Strawberry Bundt Cake I love making when I want a pretty cake, but don’t want to spend to much time baking and decorating. It a great cake if you’re feeling festive on Valentines day, hanging out with your girlfriends or for any get together you can think of. Easy and pretty. Hope you all enjoy!
- 1 white cake mix (I use Duncan Hines)
- 3 TBS flour
- 1 small box strawberry Jello (DO NOT use sugar free)
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup frozen sliced strawberries with juice
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups powdered sugar
- 3 TBS of the frozen crushed strawberry juice
- 2 TBS melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In your mixing bowl, whisk together the cake mix, flour, and jello to combine dry ingredients.
- With mixer on low, pour in the oil, water, and strawberries with juice.
- Add eggs and vanilla
- Increase mixer speed to medium/high and beat for 2 minutes
- Pour into heavily greased bundt pan and bake for 37-40 minutes. (Insert a toothpick in the middle of the cake, if the toothpick comes out clean, without any batter on it your cake is done).
- Allow cake to cool for 10 minutes, then invert pan onto a cake plate.
- Whisk together all ingredients for the glaze, drizzle over almost cooled cake
Hope you all enjoy this recipe, and enjoy today, however you choose to spend it! Until next time!